Friday April 21 – Sunday, April 30, 2017
Let the Feeding Frenzy begin! During Vermont Restaurant Week, we’re asking you to compete against one another in a statewide Instagram scavenger hunt. Your challenge, if you’re willing to accept; complete as many of the Feeding Frenzy challenges by Sunday, April 30. The official list of challenges will be announced on Friday, April 21, at noon. Additional bonus challenges will be announced throughout the week. Check out the Vermont Restaurant Week Facebook page for updates.
The winner will receive two tickets to the Vermont Cheesemaker Festival and the Seven Daysies Awards!
- This is an Instagram-only contest
- You must register yourself for the Feeding Frenzy. See below.
- Teams can be no larger than two people.
- Your Instagram account must be public.
- You must use the official hashtag (#FFrenzy) in each post.
- All team members must be in each photo.
All of the below challenges are worth 5 points. Additional bonus challenges will be announced throughout the week on the Vermont Restaurant Week Facebook page.
- Stop, It’s Curry Time!: Find a restaurant that’s serving a curry dish during #vtrestoweek and snap a spicy pic with your plate.
- You look radishing: Dress to the nines and dine with a hot date. Ask your server to take a photo to document the special occasion.
- Mustache You a flavor: Several Vermont Restaurant Week participants have been nominated for a James Beard award — more than once. Visit their restaurant and take a photo with someone who has a beard (besides you or your teammate).
- Meals on wheels: When you ride your bike to a restaurant, the calories don’t count, right? Take a video en route to your favorite restaurant and tell us where you’re going.
- Fork in the road: Road trip! Jump in your car and find an actual fork in the road. Take a Boomerang of you in the fork holding a fork! Inception.
- Here’s a tip: Give a generous tip to your server during #vtrestoweek. We appreciate all the hard work put in by the restaurant staff! Take a photo of the check, please!
- Green Eggs and Ham: Grab your brunch bestie and chow down on the most important meal of the day — breakfast. Visit any of the participating restaurants serving brunch or breakfast and take a slide show of the two of you hammin’ it up while wearing green.
Sign Up to Compete